LUCKY PRINCE HOMES
trece martires, cavite
Lucky Prince Homes (LPH) is a residential housing development located in Trece Martires, Cavite.
It is constructed in a 2.8 hectare project that features modern Zen-type houses, which showcase an array of designs with calm synergy and neutral simplicity.
Discover your unique living space in Lucky Prince Homes with its convergence of modern architecture, color, and local beauty.
parks & playground
TOWNHOUSE | COMPLETE UNIT
TOWNHOUSE | COMPLETE END UNIT
what's near lucky prince homes, trece martires?
- SM Trece Martires 1.6 km
- Cavite Provincial Capitol 2.7 km
- Trece Martires Public Market 2.2 km
- General Emilio Aguinaldo Memorial Hospital 3.3 km
- Mark James Hospital 3.8 km
- SM Dasmarinas 12.5 km
- Robinsons Dasmarinas 12.5 km
- Walter Mart Trece Martires 2.6km
- Trece Martires City National High School 2.4 km
- Trece Martires City Elementary School 3.1 km
- Cavite State University 13.5 km
- Lyceum of the Philippines (Cavite) 7.9 km
HOW TO GET TO lucky prince homes, trece martires?
via public transportation
- 2.8 km away from the Trece Martires City Proper (Walter Mart / Public Market) Take Tricycle going to Lucky Prince Homes (LPH) around 10 mins
- 12.9 km away from SM & Robinsons Dasmarinas. Take a bus or jeep to Trece Martires Public Market. Then take tricycle going to Lucky Prince Homes (LPH). around 40 mins
- 37.4 km away from Baclaran Coastal Mall. Take a bus to Indang and get dropped off at Trece Martires Public Market . Then, take tricycle going to Lucky Prince Homes (LPH) around 1 hour and 30 mins
via private transportation
- 26.8 km drive from Tagaytay via Mendez around 30 mins
- 37.4 km away from Baclaran via Coastal Road, Cavitex then pass through Tanza around 1 hour
- 39.5 km drive from NAIA, Coastal Road, Cavitex then pass through Tanza around 1 hour and 30 mins
New to Trece Martires? Check this out – What’s Great About Moving to Trece Martires Cavite?