LUCKY PRINCE HOMES
trece martires, cavite
Lucky Prince Homes (LPH) is a residential housing development located in Trece Martires, Cavite.
It is constructed in a 2.8 hectare project that features modern Zen-type houses, which showcase an array of designs with calm synergy and neutral simplicity.
Discover your unique living space in Lucky Prince Homes with its convergence of modern architecture, color, and local beauty.
parks & playground
There are two model units to choose from—Model Garnet and Model Topaz. These are further discussed in detail below:
TOWNHOUSE | COMPLETE UNIT
TOWNHOUSE | COMPLETE END UNIT
Lucky Prince Homes is located in Barangay San Agustin, Trece Martires, Cavite
what's near lucky prince homes, trece martires?
- SM Trece Martires 1.6 km
- Cavite Provincial Capitol 2.7 km
- Trece Martires Public Market 2.2 km
- General Emilio Aguinaldo Memorial Hospital 3.3 km
- Mark James Hospital 3.8 km
- SM Dasmarinas 12.5 km
- Robinsons Dasmarinas 12.5 km
- Walter Mart Trece Martires 2.6km
- Trece Martires City National High School 2.4 km
- Trece Martires City Elementary School 3.1 km
- Cavite State University 13.5 km
- Lyceum of the Philippines (Cavite) 7.9 km
HOW TO GET TO lucky prince homes, trece martires?
via public transportation
- 2.8 km away from the Trece Martires City Proper (Walter Mart / Public Market) Take Tricycle going to Lucky Prince Homes (LPH) around 10 mins
- 12.9 km away from SM & Robinsons Dasmarinas. Take a bus or jeep to Trece Martires Public Market. Then take tricycle going to Lucky Prince Homes (LPH). around 40 mins
- 37.4 km away from Baclaran Coastal Mall. Take a bus to Indang and get dropped off at Trece Martires Public Market . Then, take tricycle going to Lucky Prince Homes (LPH) around 1 hour and 30 mins
via private transportation
- 26.8 km drive from Tagaytay via Mendez around 30 mins
- 37.4 km away from Baclaran via Coastal Road, Cavitex then pass through Tanza around 1 hour
- 39.5 km drive from NAIA, Coastal Road, Cavitex then pass through Tanza around 1 hour and 30 mins
New to Trece Martires? Check this out – What’s Great About Moving to Trece Martires Cavite?
how to reserve your unit
Perfect! You are now one step away from achieving your dream.
FAQ ON RESERVATION
What are the types of properties available?
Rubysapphire Land offers house and lot projects – ranging from townhouses to duplex.
Are your units Ready for Occupancy? When can we move in?
We have a limited number of ready-for-occupancy (RFO) units. If you are interested, just contact us at +63 966 203 2017 and we’ll update you with our latest inventory. As long as the house has been constructed and you have fulfilled documentary and payment requirements, you can move-in!
What are our available financing options?
Available financing options include Pag-IBIG Fund (HDMF) Housing Loan, Deferred Cash Payment, and Bank Financing. Rubysapphire Land offers extended downpayment terms for our newly announced projects.
Why will we choose Rubysapphire?
Trust is not something Rubysapphire Land takes lightly. Our customers have entrusted us with their homes and in turn, we deliver our promise – a Quality and Affordable Home for you and your family.
What are the requirements to reserve?
To reserve a unit, you only need a Valid ID, signed Reservation Agreement (RA), and Reservation Fee
How do I pay?
For equity payments, we require post-dated checks (PDCs) payable to Rubysapphire Land Corp. to cover the monthly payments over your chosen term. For OFWs, you may also opt to deposit your payments at our bank account provided that a copy of the deposit slip is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org on the same day.